Monday, April 2, 2012

carry me out into the night

what?

photo 4.JPG

photo 2.JPG

friday night went to the garrison with some ladies for shit my dad plays. i'm a dad music expert so it was extra fun. i made a request, and it was granted.
then, it snowed.

photo 5.JPG
then i took this picture and forgot that i took it until the next morning when i saw it.

photo 1.JPG
oooohhhh hey someone likes my red cords.

photo 2.JPG
so THIS guy showed up on saturday. i am obviously green with envy. i could barely even look at it it's so gorgeous. fuck.

photo 3.JPG
after this i did a very funny and secret photoshoot that you will potentially maybe hear about sometime in the future but i doubt it.
then i went to meet up with lauren and holden for soccer practice. it was ADORABLE.

photo 3.JPG
then we went for dinner, where holden entertained us, as usual.
"hello!"

photo 4.JPG
he built a tower out of the cups. i was really impressed.

photo 5.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG
he did this all by himself. he's not even three. future engineer.

photo 3.JPG
saturday night i stayed in. just didn't feel up to venturing out. stella was fine with that.

photo 5.JPG
so was oscar but he was much more aloof about it.

photo 1.JPG
next day. GOD do you do anything but sit around on MY ottoman? oohhhaha look at his paws.

photo 3.JPG
sunday breakfast smoothie. so good. post-run. i took a picture of myself pre-run because my running outfit was so funny (mix of pyjamas and outdoor gear) but decided i don't need you to know how stupid i look most of the time.

photo 1.JPG
mmm banana/strawberry/ice/flax/maple delicious.

it was kind of a shitty run. it hailed. did not want.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! I was the fellow high school graduate who commented on one of your previous posts - it's Leila, I don't know if you remember me? We had OAC Classics together.

Anyway, I love your food pictures. I love vegan food, but I am not vegan and am not very resourceful with making vegan food myself.

I saw your smoothie pic from this post -- try this when you get a chance: yoghurt, milk, blueberries, and crushed home roasted almonds. My mom and I invented that and it is the best! The almonds make it especially delicious!

Anyway, hope you're in great spirits! :)

Leila

Anonymous said...

Oh and honey

sarah said...

hey laila! is it laila upeslacis? if so, of course i remember you, if not then i might also but you'd have to jog my memory!

thanks for the smoothie recipe, i'll try it :)

Anonymous said...

Hi again! Nope! Nope, not Greek/Italian.

I joined late in the year for Grade 12 and sat behind you in Mr Selby's home room class.

Iz Pakistani. Fun times in NTCI.

All the best,

Leila